Bannister Lake is a software development company that specializes in broadcast graphics. We are the ‘App Store’ for broadcasters providing custom solutions such as data parsers, automation tools and web interfaces to name a few. We make good products work better through integrated software solutions.
Custom solutions is an integral part of producing a game show. Each and every game show contains it’s own set of rules so there is no “off the shelf” product that will work for all of them. Driving sophisticated graphics in a dynamic or non-linear fashion is made manageable with Bannister’s well designed application workflows. Let our experience help you win your game.
Yahoo turned to Bannister Lake to build them a customized ticker solution for their Fantasy Football Live show.
- Read data sources (RSS, XML, ODBC)
- Support for social networking feeds such as Twitter
- Sports data feeds (Stats Inc.)
- Arena scoreboard data feeds (Whiteway, Daktronics, OES)
- Interfaces to broadcast traffic and automation
- Player applications to display live data updates
- Media management tools
- GPI and RS422 triggering