The United States Democratic Senate broadcasts an in-house channel of the floor proceedings and needed a reliable solution to include upcoming vote information, bills in discussion, and general information on proceedings and schedules. The BL Flow solution provided a simple web interface for the input of new items, schedules and even control over the broadcast output.
- Runners need to quickly input or update information on upcoming bills, votes and general proceedings from various sources (email, web, printed documents and hand written notes).
- Runners do not have direct access to broadcast systems or have graphical knowledge/training to modify templates.
- Graphic changes based on a number of different triggers: operator driven through BL Flow, votes triggered externally via GPI from Senate floor clock
- All content changes or modifications are logged providing a complete audit of the entire system at any time
- User groups allow administrator to control which groups have access rights to add or change different types of information