The United States Democratic Senate broadcasts an in-house channel of the floor proceedings and required a reliable display solution to include upcoming vote information, bills in discussion, and general information on proceedings and schedules. The Bannister Lake BLFlow solution provided a simple web interface for input of new items, schedules and control over the broadcast output.
- Staff Runners need to quickly input or update information on upcoming bills, votes and general proceedings from various sources (email, web, printed documents and hand written notes).
- Runners do not have direct access to broadcast systems or have graphical knowledge/training to modify templates.
- Graphic changes based on triggers that are operator driven through BLFlow.
- Votes are triggered externally via GPI from the Senate floor clock.
- All user and content changes or modifications are logged providing a complete audit of the entire system.
- User groups allow administrator to control which groups have access rights to add or change different types of information.