Customer: The Shopping Channel
Application: Bannister Lake Macro Application and Still Store
Platform: RossVideo XPression Studio
The Shopping Channel, Canada’s premiere broadcast retail Channel based in Mississauga Ontario worked with Bannister Lake to develop an automated broadcast graphics solution for their broadcast workflow.
- Bannister Lake Macro Application reads the product inventory database to generate graphics for each one-hour segment.
- Name Keys, Colors, Sizes, Star Rating and product availability is also generated with each segment.
- Operators can manually intervene to edit or modify segments and Text content while on air.
- Recap stills of each segment are captured by the Still Store, then saved to IPV for archive and proof of play.
- A log file is generated for each take item with Time Stamp, Item number and Product Description
- The log is encoded into the clean feed for Digital and Web applications.
- This configuration is mirrored in the Main and Backup Control Rooms for redundancy.