Customer: Rogers Cable (York Mills)
Application: Super Sports Pak (SSP) Application
Platform: RossVideo XPression Studio
Bannister Lake provided an automated broadcast display solution to generate league and game schedules for Rogers Cable Super Sports Pak subscription channel lineup on Rogers, Cogeco, Eastlink and Videotron.
- Main SSP schedule file is updated daily with game schedules for each subscription sports channel.
- SSP application reads current date on schedule file, then generates a sequence of league games with output channel assignment, service provider and channel number.
- To ensure proper timing, each page duration is calculated on the default event duration multiplied by the number of records.
- Preferences to enable and set the display order for each service provider and league.
- App automatically substitutes Background images for blank (scratches) in the schedule.
- Drop down dialog to select ‘end of sequence’ Promos images.
- SSP logs all application activity, sequence generation and output.
- Schedule switches over to next day at 2 am ET and removes old sequence.