Customer: Rogers Sportsnet
Application: Bannister Lake display engine with SMS and PupMan (Pop Up promotions)
Solution: Gscribe with RTX ports, Bannister Lake display engine with MyThum SMS system.
Platform: Dual Channel HD/SD Inscriber G3 system.
Rogers Sportsnet required a dual-channel CG for their master control to display trouble slides, insert programming changes and manage the display of SMS and Voting messages for their prime time interactive sports programs.
- MyThum solution aggregates SMS and Voting messages from viewers, then forwards them to SMS/POP server.
- Bannister Lake SMS/Chicker interface manages and moderates display of incoming MyThum SMS and voting messages sent from POP (email) server.
- SMS/Chicker application inserts current scores, SMS sponsor logos and taglines.
- BLSoft PUPman application allows TD’s to manually enter and display messages for program changes and special announcements.
- GScribe Character Generator is used for trouble slides and custom boards.
- Using independent output layers, the Gscribe CG, SMS and PUPman applications output concurrently to both channels.
- System supports HD and SD output.