Application: Bannister Lake BLNewsTicker and BLBBS
Platform: Harris/Inscriber IconStation with RTXPorts
RNNTV required a comprehensive on air branding solution to complement their Harris IconStation systems. Currently broadcasting to 3 separate markets, RNNTV required a solution dynamic enough to handle data variations for all 3 regions while maintaining a common interface to minimize the operator training required to maintain all 3 regions.
- Headlines and data are stored in a centralized database; then managed through the BLBBS interface.
- BLBBS Supports, o Multiple users, simultaneous input.
- Manual input for Breaking News and School Closings events.
- Automated input from multiple data feeds including: AP, TickerTech & custom XML.
- Automated categories include: Sports, Weather, Traffic and Headlines.
- Provides Independent control of individual graphic elements.
- Automation support through configurable GPI triggers.
- Dynamic progress bar shows stories remaining per topic/category.
- Station branding includes current time and temperature.