McMaster University – Residence Life – Residence Information System
Customer: McMaster University – Residence Life
Project: Residence Information System
McMaster University required a Residence Information System to broadcast dynamic content (images, text and video) throughout their 12 residence buildings, which serve as home to approximately 3700 McMaster Students.
- System provides improved message delivery of information, news and campus activities to residence students.
- Cost savings realized through digital (not paper) production & distribution.
- Allows customized messaging to individual residence buildings, connecting to McMaster’s RSS feed for current news and events.
- System provides new opportunities for advertising and promotion of McMaster University campus partners.
- Secure LCD enclosures with Lexan screens to prevent tampering and vandalism.
- Built in capabilities to address future security and emergency messaging to residences.