Lone Eagle Entertainment – Real-time Game Show Graphic Engine for Inside the Box
Customer: Lone Eagle Entertainment
Application: Real-time Game Show Graphic Engine for production of ‘Inside the Box’
Platform: Inscriber GScribe with RTX Ports
Lone Eagle Entertainment required an automated broadcast display solution for their Contestant and Operator applications to output real-time graphics for production of their hit game show, Inside the Box.
- The Operator Application uses a Case file to display a series of questions on the Contestants’ Touchscreens.
- Operator starts the game round with a 2 minute countdown clock and verifies the Contestants’ response to each question.
- The graphic engine interprets each Operator command to output Clues, Hints, Scores and animations in real-time.
- Having access to the GScribe character generator allowed production staff to make quick modifications to the graphic elements
- Generating graphics during the show production reduced the costs of inserting graphics in post production.