Global News required a comprehensive, dynamic News ticker package to manage display of news, weather, sports and traffic information for their 4 production centers in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. Bannister Lake provided Super Ticker, a enterprise broadcast branding solution that integrated seamlessly with their existing XPression MOS workflow.
- Easy and reliable support for Weather, Sports, Traffic, Business and News data with full support for automated data feeds and manually entered data.
- Flow for Super Ticker is a web based content management dashboard that provides a centralized hub for dozens of producers to access content for their programs.
- Building of show rundown within Flow allows this task to be offloaded from the on-air operator.
- Supports streamlined work flow from graphic design through to content scheduling and facilitates any required last minute boards or tickers.
- Supports streamlined work flow from graphic design to content scheduling and last minute boards or tickers.
- Super Ticker Player outputs to multiple HD channels using RossVideo XPression BlueBox.
- New Ticker Player channels can be added without affecting existing Ticker Players.