Customer: BOOMBOX (Quebec)
Platform: Chameleon Web and Ross Video XPression
BOOMBOX needed Chameleon to assist in filtering and moderating data, used primarily in XPression during a 3 day eSport event. Requirements include ticker, using Chameleon’s own rendering engine, and export via restfulAPI of player and tournament stats.
- Data sets connected to Chameleon via database provided by Liquiddogs responsible for data entry
- 2 XPressions connected to Chameleon
- Database filtered and populated through to XPression and Chameleon Web Player
- Chameleon Web Player providing tournament L-Bar Ticker
- Xpression providing player board templates to access all 128 players and their stats on the fly.