CityTV and Rogers Media required a reliable HD display solution to manage, schedule and output content for their Panasonic outdoor monitor located at Dundas Square in downtown Toronto. The Harris Channel One and Connectus solution provided Rogers with a means of collecting and scheduling advertising content for display from all business units within Rogers.
- Rogers Media and other business units send content to the Harris Connectus Server at Dundas Square.
- Channel One content is scheduled remotely at Rogers Lakeshore, then published to the main Channel One output system at Dundas Square.
- The Channel One schedule alternates between advertising and CityTV’s main broadcast feed.
- All content displayed by Channel One is logged for ‘proof of play’ or ‘as runs’.
- System is scalable to accommodate additional Channel One systems.