Bruce Power Communications required a series of intuitive ‘self-serve’ network applications that would allow multiple concurrent users throughout Bruce Power to enter mission critical and time sensitive data for their internal broadcast, BPTV. Bannister Lake delivered a series of robust Microsoft .Net ‘Single Click’ network applications to allow each department to enter, manage and control their own content being displayed on BPTV.
- Applications include, Outages, Warnings, Sync Dates for Outages and Equipment Status.
- All applications run from a single shared folder.
- Each application provides support for multiple concurrent users.
- User Account, content changes and each instance of application activity are logged for auditing.
- Enhanced style support allows operators to assign color and styles for status and warning messages